Terms of Service
These terms of sale apply to our website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Before placing an order if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
This website is operated by Pantelides Papachristodoulou Limited trading as OBJECTS / STUDIO KOSTA BODA, (hereinafter referred to as “OBJECTS”) whose registered office address is 47 Arch. Makarios III Avenue, 1065 Nicosia, Cyprus and whose company registration number is 61180 and VAT number is 10061180B. Our telephone number is +357 22 750760.
References to “we”, “us” and “our” refer to OBJECTS. References to “you”, and “your” refer to those placing an order via this website.
1.2 Terms of sale
These terms of sale apply to products brought via this website. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Your placement of an order together with the relevant payment on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. An automated confirmation of your order shall be sent to you once you have placed your order to the email address you have provided us with.
We may accept your order at our discretion. This means that if products are shown on the site but are incorrectly priced, incorrectly described or not available we shall not be obliged to accept your order and to sell you those products. Further, your order will be rejected if payment of the goods fails for whatever reason.
A contract between you and OBJECTS for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you. Once the relevant order has been accepted, processed and dispatched, we shall issue a printed invoice to be delivered to you together with the goods.
If your order is not accepted, we shall inform you accordingly via email and any money you have paid us with regard to this order will be refunded to the account you used to make the payment.
We reserve the right to change these terms of sale from time to time without notice to you. The terms of sale applicable to each transaction will be the ones which were in force at the time of the offer and in this respect, you are advised to read them carefully before sending us your offer.
1.3 Product description
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. The pictures of the products as they appear on the website and their colour reproduction constitute a close representation of but may vary from the actual colour and/or appearance of the products. We cannot accept any responsibility for any such variation in colour and/or appearance caused by the browser software or computer system used. In case of any errors or inconsistencies as aforementioned, you may exercise your right of withdrawal from/cancellation of the contract as stipulated in clause 1.6.1 below.
Payment can be made by credit card in any of the options advertised on our website. Payment shall be due before delivery. If payment fails, your order will be rejected. Gift Vouchers and/or Credit Notes cannot be accepted as payment, in whole or in part, for products purchased via this website.
Orders accepted will be processed and delivered as per your request, provided further security checks are not required and all products are available. We currently only deliver to the areas controlled by the Government of the Republic of Cyprus and any reference to Cyprus hereinafter shall be understood as referring to the aforementioned areas only.
Free delivery is available for pick up by you from any selected outlet of ACS Courier’s. Please call ACS Courier’s at 7777 7373 for details of your nearest outlet. For any other method of delivery please contact us before placing your order to discuss your requirements.
If delivery cannot be made to your address you will be informed as soon as possible.
Every effort will be made to deliver the products as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this event we will inform you of any delay as soon as possible.
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery.
Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by delivering it to any other person designated by you). When an item is delivered the risk of damage to or loss of the item passes to you.
1.6 Cancellations, returns and credit notes
1.6.1 Your right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel your order with us by withdrawing from the contract at any time up to 7 days after the goods are delivered to you. To cancel your order within this time frame you must notify us in writing, either by post or by email to email@example.com
1.6.2 Returns policy
Items which are sold on special offer or reduced price cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you decide to return the products that you have chosen you must without undue delay and in any event not later than 7 days from the day on which the products were delivered to you to return them to us in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.6.6 and we shall issue a credit note as provided in clause 1.6.1 above.
Alternatively, we will be more than happy to offer you an exchange, subject to availability of the same. As mentioned in clause 1.6.1 above, you shall bear the direct cost of returning the relevant products.
1.6.3 Wrong item delivered
If, by mistake we supply you with the incorrect item you must notify us within 7 days. The goods should be returned to us in line with our returns instructions, detailed under ‘Returns procedure’ below. Once we have received the goods back we will confirm that it is in fact an incorrect item and in accordance with your preference we will either replace with the correct item or issue a credit note for future use at any of our stores.
1.6.4 Extra items delivered
If, by mistake we supply you with extra items you must notify us immediately. Goods should be returned to us in line with the returns procedure within 7 days from the date on which you notify us. If you do not adhere to this procedure and are found to be in possession of goods that you have not paid for, you will be charged for the goods.
1.6.5 Refund policy
Please refer to our Delivery & Returns policy for our full policy and process.
1.6.6 Returns procedure
For all returns, you will be required to pay for the return of the products to us.
You are responsible for the safe packing of any returned items. When making a return please include a copy of the original delivery note giving your personal details and contact number, clearly mark whether you would like a credit note or exchange and send it to:
47 Arch. Makarios III Avenue
When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting for any possible claim you might have against the persons responsible for delivering the returned goods to us. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit or which for whatever reason are not physically delivered to us.
1.7 Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes
Coupons (not Gift Vouchers), discounts and promotional discount codes offered on our website are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via this website, unless otherwise stated. Such promotional discounts are not valid for use on other websites or stores stocking OBJECTS products. Only one coupon may be used per order. Coupons cannot be returned for cash or its equivalent.
1.8 Disclaimer and limitations of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law and without prejudice to your statutory rights under applicable consumer protection legislation:
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any loss which was not brought to the attention of us at the time the contract was made or any loss that would be an unforeseeable consequence of a breach of the contract by us; in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, was suffered or incurred by one of us arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Conditions.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- We shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
- The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of us and any other associated company.
- While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, we do not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- While we take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, we do not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any data in transit.
- We will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. We do not control these websites and we are not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with us.
- The entire liability of us under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- We may assign or transfer any rights or sub contract any of our obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or subcontract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd.
1.9 Linking Policy
You may link to this website if you wish without our permission but you must link to the homepage and not deep link into the site. You may also use any information contained in this website as long as you have our permission and in addition acknowledge our ownership.
However if you do link to our website you agree that you will indemnify us in full if any action is taken against us by any third party, or even by you, by virtue of the link you have created. If you do link to this web site, any use is the subject of these Terms and Conditions.
1.10 Copyright and trademark
You acknowledge and agree that by using this website you do not claim any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate a third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law No. 138(I)/2001, as amended.
The Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law No. 138(I)/2001, as amended is designed to protect individuals whose personal data is processed by way of, inter alia, being entered and stored on computer and other systems. Accordingly, it lays down strict standards of accuracy, relevance and care of such data, including how it may be divulged.
Any data about individuals which is entered or included in any message to Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd will be subject to the provisions of the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law No. 138(I)/2001, as amended and you are responsible for its accuracy and relevance and must have the authority to disclose it and for Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd to utilise it for the purpose of any transaction concluded for or by you through the website. If you are in any doubt about any data, please feel free to email Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd with the details of the problem first. If you have any enquiries relating to data which is held you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd only use personal data for the purpose for which it was given to Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd and in connection with the services provided or as permitted by law. Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd will collate the information which you provide. By giving Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd this information, you consent to the use of it in order to process your order and inform you about its progress.
The information you submit and other information about Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd visitors or registrants will not be sold, rented, exchanged, transferred or otherwise disclosed to any party outside Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd. However, Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd reserves the right to disclose data to a law enforcement officer or in connection with any legal proceedings if it is believed that such disclosure is required by law.
Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd may use the information you supply to notify you about Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd services which may be of interest to you and to keep you informed about forthcoming events. If you would not like to receive this type of information from Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd please notify us accordingly by sending an email to email@example.com and we shall stop providing the relevant notifications. For your security, Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd reserves the right at all times to contact individuals if evidence of account tampering or improper account activity is discovered.
Pantelides Papachristodoulou Ltd will ensure that it has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data held or processed by it and that it has taken reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of any of its staff who have access to personal data processed in connection with the website.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
Each provision of these Terms of Sale shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
1.14 Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to Cyprus law and the Cyprus courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.